Thursday 12 March 2015

Evaluation- What have I learned about technologies from the process of creating our film?

  For the creation of our film, I learned to use a number of technologies I had not used before. These included the camera, the tripod and the software Adobe Premiere elements 10.


  The first thing I had to use was the camera. Though the camera belongs to Zoe, and she therefore knew how to use it, I still took the time to learn to use it. This is so I could operate it in shots where Zoe couldn't, and if for any reason Zoe wasn't around. I only needed to learn to record and stop recording, which in reality consisted of pressing a single button.


  Another piece of equipment I learnt to use was the tripod. As the director, I was responsible for getting interesting camera angles and the tripod helped me do this. It allowed for steady and smooth shots, both still and moving.

  The final piece of technology I learnt to use was Adobe Premiere Elements 10 for editing the film. This was what I spent by far the most time on, and therefore what I spent the most time learning. Before making the movie I had never used the software before, so I had to learn from the ground up. While there is still a lot more I could know about it, I feel the editing in the final product looks professional. I look forward to doing more editing on Premiere elements in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment